Welcome to Miller & Carter Warrington
Please ensure you scroll down to complete your booking.
All our booking availability is online. Please include children and babies in the number of guests in your booking.
Tell us your seating preference in the special requests box. We will try our best to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee where your table will be allocated. Where we are able to cater for larger parties this is likely to be across two or more tables.
We’ll send you an email to confirm your booking.
We like to think that dining at Miller and Carter is a bit of a treat, with many of our guests dressing up to celebrate their special occasion. We therefore request our guests to be respectful and wearing sportswear, such as baseball caps, football shirts and other leisure/sportswear should be avoided. Smart trainers are permitted.
Our Booking Policy:
1. On busy peak times we may have to limit table sizes, we do this to ensure we are able to serve the freshest food with the best possible hospitality to all of our guests.
2. On the day of dining we can only hold tables for 15 minutes past the time you have booked.
3. Tables are available for a limited time depending on the size of your party, please ask a member of the team for more information.
4. A deposit may be required to secure your table. Please note deposits are non-refundable.
5. If possible, please use contactless payment to minimise handling cash.
6. Please note that for tables of 8 or more a discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill. All tips go to our team.
To use our booking form on mobile or tablet devices, private browsing will need to be turned off.
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Safari then tap Private to turn private browsing off.