Our Booking Policy:
1. On busy peak times we may have to limit table sizes, we do this to ensure we are able to serve the freshest food with the best possible hospitality to all of our guests.
2. Since reopening, to help create a safe environment for everyone we will be running a reduced Main Menu. Our ‘Sunday’ set menu will also be temporarily unavailable.
3. On the day of dining we can only hold tables for 15 minutes past the time you have booked.
4. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your booking time due to limited waiting areas.
5. A deposit may be required to secure your table. Deposits are refundable using the original form of payment up to 24 hours before your original booking time (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and NYE). If your booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the original booking time the deposit will be non-refundable (different deposit restrictions apply for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and NYE).
Deposits are non-refundable for Boxing Day or New Year’s Eve if your table is cancelled or amended within seven days of the date you are due to dine with us.
Deposits are non-refundable for Christmas Day bookings.
6. Please note that for tables of 8 or more a discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill. All tips go to our team.
7. If possible, please use contactless payment to minimise handling cash.
8. You can see what further measures we’ve put in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team here.
For special offers, news and exclusive treats from Miller & Carter, simply sign up to Steak Club and we'll be in touch soon!