Please note that Miller & Carter will remain open during the road closure from the 16th March – 10th April. Please be aware that there will no access to our restaurant from Croydon Road, guests can access our restaurant from Commonside East where a diversion in place.
Our Booking Policy:
1. On busy peak times we may have to limit table sizes, we do this to ensure we are able to serve the freshest food with the best possible hospitality to all of our guests.
2. On the day of dining we can only hold tables for 15 minutes past the time you have booked.
3. A deposit may be required to secure your table. Deposits are refundable using the original formof payment up to 24 hours before your original booking time. If your booking is cancelled within24 hours of the original booking time the deposit will be non-refundable.
4. If possible, please use contactless payment to minimise handling cash.
5. Please note that for tables of 8 or more a discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill. All tips go to our team.
6. Please note that we have a smart-casual dress code within our restaurants and kindly request that no sportswear is worn when visiting Miller and Carter.
7. You can see what further measures we’ve put in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team here.
For special offers, news and exclusive treats from Miller & Carter, simply sign up to Steak Club and we'll be in touch soon!
To use our booking form on mobile or tablet devices, private browsing will need to be turned off.
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Safari then tap Private to turn private browsing off.