Thank you for choosing Miller & Carter Bromley
Following the relaxation of regulations in England and Wales, it is a personal preference whether guests and team members choose to wear a face covering in our restaurants. You are no longer required to check-in for Track and Trace purposes.
For our guests in Scotland, please note that it is mandatory to wear face coverings whilst not seated in our restaurants. We require our guests to provide contact details for Test and Trace purposes. If this is not provided, we cannot serve you.
Your safety and comfort remains our priority and we will continue to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness.
Due to UK wide supply issues some of our menu items or ingredients may not currently be available. If you have any special dietary requirements, it’s important that you speak to a member of the team before placing your order. We are working hard to rectify this as soon as possible.
All our booking availability is online.
In the event of any changes to government guidelines that may affect your Christmas booking, your deposit will remain safe. In the unfortunate event that your booking cannot proceed, we will refund your deposit in full using the original payment method.
CHILDREN & BABIES
Please include children and babies in the number of guests in your booking.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our Booking Policy:
1. On busy peak times we may have to limit table sizes, we do this to ensure we are able to serve the freshest food with the best possible hospitality to all of our guests.
2. On the day of dining we can only hold tables for 15 minutes past the time you have booked.
3. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your booking time due to limited waiting areas.
4. A deposit may be required to secure your table. Deposits are refundable using the original form of payment up to 24 hours before your original booking time (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and NYE). If your booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the original booking time the deposit will be non-refundable (different deposit restrictions apply for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and NYE).
Deposits are non-refundable for Boxing Day or New Year’s Eve if your table is cancelled or amended within seven days of the date you are due to dine with us.
Deposits are non-refundable for Christmas Day bookings.
5. If possible, please use contactless payment to minimise handling cash.
6. Please note that for tables of 8 or more a discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill. All tips go to our team.
7. You can see what further measures we’ve put in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team here.
8. Since reopening, to help create a safe environment for everyone we will be running a reduced Main Menu. Our ‘Sunday’ set menu will also be temporarily unavailable.
To use our booking form on mobile or tablet devices, private browsing will need to be turned off.
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Safari then tap Private to turn private browsing off.