Thank you for choosing Miller & Carter Wollaton
Due to current unpredictable circumstances you may find a few of our menu items are occasionally unavailable. You can rest assured that our teams are working hard to keep our supply running as smoothly as possible and will always endeavour to offer you a suitable alternative. As a result, menu descriptions may not accurately reflect the contents of the dish, so it is important that you speak to a member of the team if you have any special dietary requirements before placing your order.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
It is a personal preference whether guests and team members choose to wear a face covering in our businesses in England.
In Scotland it's mandatory for guests and team members to wear a face covering whilst not seated. This does not apply to children under the age of 5, or to guests and team members with medical exemptions.
Please note that it is mandatory for all guests to provide contact details for Test and Protect, and if this is not provided, we cannot serve you. Your data will not be used for any other purposes and will be disposed of securely within 21 days of your visit. If you don’t have a mobile phone or an app that allows you to check in, one of our team will be happy to assist you.
Please check Government restrictions on the number of households that can socialise together before you book. From 27th December, we will also be operating a strict table service only basis.
From 26th December, we will be accepting online bookings for a maximum of six people. For larger groups please contact the business directly. We will also be operating on a strict table service only basis.
It's mandatory for guests and team members to wear a face covering whilst not seated. This does not apply to guests and team members with medical exemptions.
Please note all guests must provide contact details for Test and Trace, and if this is not provided, we cannot serve you. Your data will not be used for any other purposes and will be disposed of securely within 21 days of your visit. If you don’t have a mobile phone or an app that allows you to check in, one of our team will be happy to assist you.
All our booking availability is online.
Please note that we have a smart-casual dress code within our restaurants and kindly request that no sportswear is worn when visiting Miller and Carter.
CHILDREN & BABIES
Please include children and babies in the number of guests in your booking.
Tell us your seating preference in the special requests box. We will try our best to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee where your table will be allocated.
Thank you for your co-operation. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our Booking Policy:
1. On busy peak times we may have to limit table sizes, we do this to ensure we are able to serve the freshest food with the best possible hospitality to all of our guests.
2. On the day of dining we can only hold tables for 15 minutes past the time you have booked.
3. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your booking time due to limited waiting areas.
4. A deposit may be required to secure your table. Deposits are refundable using the original form of payment up to 24 hours before your original booking time (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and NYE). If your booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the original booking time the deposit will be non-refundable (different deposit restrictions apply for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and NYE).
Deposits are non-refundable for Boxing Day or New Year’s Eve if your table is cancelled or amended within seven days of the date you are due to dine with us.
Deposits are non-refundable for Christmas Day bookings.
5. If possible, please use contactless payment to minimise handling cash.
6. Please note that for tables of 8 or more a discretionary service charge of 10% will be added to your bill. All tips go to our team.
7. You can see what further measures we’ve put in place to ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and team here.
8. Since reopening, to help create a safe environment for everyone we will be running a reduced Main Menu. Our ‘Sunday’ set menu will also be temporarily unavailable.
To use our booking form on mobile or tablet devices, private browsing will need to be turned off.
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open Safari then tap Private to turn private browsing off.