Features & Promotions
RSSA steak for every occasion - and taste
We think our steak is special, but there's no need to wait for a special occasion to enjoy one.
Lunch or dinner, you don't need an excuse to indulge in our selection of expertly prepared 28-day-aged cuts; just a passion for perfectly cooked steak.
What's your cut?
Fillet, sirloin, ribeye, rump, T-bone, (deep breath) porterhouse and, of course, the daddy of them all: the majestic chateaubriand. But how well do you know your steaks? Here's a quick guide to what's on the grill at your nearest Miller & Carter steakhouse:
- Fillet. So tender a steak you can almost cut it with a fork. We recommend it's served rare to really bring out the flavour.
- Ribeye. A steak that releases depths of flavour with every juicy bite. Try it medium, the extra cooking works wonders in bringing out the bold taste of this beautifully marbled cut.
- Sirloin. Its delicate flavour, balanced with a firmer texture, has made sirloin perennially popular. Medium rare is a good place to start.
- Rump. A firm texture and rich flavour is assured with this cut and we recommend cooking it medium for the best results.
- Porterhouse. Many steak connoisseurs say on-the-bone meat offers the best flavour. Try our 14oz sirloin porterhouse, recommended medium, and decide for yourself.
- T-bone. Two steaks in one, the T-bone gives you both sirloin and fillet - perfect for when you're feeling indecisive. Go for medium rare to intensify the flavour.
- Chateaubriand. So good you definitely have to share it. This beautiful steak is cut from the beef tenderloin and is best cooked medium rare. What can we say? It's legendary for a good reason.
For the love of steak
All of our steaks are carefully sourced from farms that meet rigorous welfare standards, then aged for 28 days for the finest flavour. We know their journey every step of the way from field to fork and when they get to our kitchens, our expert chefs treat them with the respect they deserve. Want to know how to cook the perfect steak? Visit our Steak School for expert tips.
Why not try a new wine?
Any steak is always improved by a bottle of vino to share, and we'll let you into a secret: it doesn't have to be red. If you're going to explore a new steak option then it has to be the perfect time to ring the wine changes too. Have a browse through our wine list to discover some exciting pairing options.
At Miller & Carter, you can indulge in the ultimate steak experience whenever the mood takes you. Book a table for lunch or dinner and we'll be delighted to help you indulge your craving.
Free glass of wine on us when you register for our newsletter